Saturday, July 12, 2008

Words of Inspiration - Look beyond what you see

Hi to all and welcome :-))

I am Steven (steve, stevie or  stevo, I answer to all and have been called worse).

I would like to share with anyone who has an interest in inspirational messages, thoughts and ideas, that can help anyone live healthier & happier.

What do you see here??
(If you can only see the obvious let me know & I will give a tip.)

To quote a line from one of my daughters favorite movies "Look beyond what you see".

Most people are so caught up in the reality they are living that they cannot see the whole picture. They can just see what they allow themselves too and in doing so can miss out on the whole picture.

When you go for a drive or a walk try to get out of the tunnel vision attitude most of us have and enjoy the journey, look beyond what you see and allow a whole new set of images into your focus. See the beauty that is everywhere, in everything, allow it into your heart and make your day a happier one, in doing so there will be that much extra happiness in the world.

Till next time

Take care
Steven  ;-))  

Bookmark and Share

No comments: